Orange peeler w/screwdriver tip
Nail file w/cleaner
Adding initials or a name is a great way to personalize your knife.
To add engraving to your order, please do the following:
1. Enter the desired letters in the "Engraving Text" box. Please note, the number of characters to engrave varies by the size of the knife. The field where you enter the text will only allow you to enter the correct amount for that knife.
2. Select the order button. This will add the item to your shopping cart.
3. If you are ordering multiple engraved knives click the "Continue Shopping" button to return to product page. Repeat steps 1-3 for each item.
US Priority Mail - Our
This is the best small pocket knife for everyday use that I know of in the combination of tools and size--big enough to be useful, small enough to carry easily. My father carried one and my wife has one in her purse. We have owned these knives for the past 25 years. We have never had one break or wear out--replacing one that was lost and another that was confiscated by airport security. Prior to 9/11, it was permitted on aircraft. The orange peeler/screwdriver is the unusual tool on the knife. It really works for peeling oranges and the screwdriver tip is a useful size. The only negative is that it is a bit more expensive than the other in this category.
- FREE US Priority Mail Shipping for all purchases over $75
- $5.99 for purchases up to $75
- Free Priority Mail Shipping to all Military APO Addresses
- We use tracking numbers and delivery confirmation on all shipments
- We also offer UPS shipping for a slight charge.
C.H. Seattle, WA
The Swiss Executive knife is the perfect pocket knife for most every application. It is small enough to fit into one's pocket with out a bulge, yet large enough to handle the daily chores of the business executive. I use it mainly for opening mail, boxes or other items that are packaged to prevent non-owners from exploring. It has scissors to cut anything from paper to quarter inch flower stems (necessary for trimming flower arrangements for hospitalized parents) and tweezers, toothpick, fingernail file, and screwdriver for those small jobs. I would not be without it (except when I am on a commercial airline). Thanks for handling this knife. It is not normally handled by the US knife shops. I first found it in a shop in Europe and carried it for years. When I lost it I was lost. It took me three years to find Oregon Knife Shop, who carried my favorite knife.
C.C. Plano, TX
I purchased a Swiss Army Executive knife from the Oregon Knife Shop. My husband has had the Swiss Army Executive for 10 years and there is nothing he dislikes about the knife. It fits in a coin pocket perfectly which he also likes. When I had to buy a replacement he insisted on the exact same model and made me search around for it. This brought me to Oregon Knife Shop because Froogle listed you with the best price. We highly recommend the Swiss Army Executive and think it looks great as an engraved / personalized knife.
M.H. Lexington, KY